Dalia is very popular dish of north India, extremely delicious and healthy. Along with spices and flours, Annapurna is a large manufacturer and exporter of Dalia. Also known as bulger and broken wheat is found mainly in wheat enriched regions of the country. It is produced by cracking dried wheat into tiny pieces. It is mainly served to ill people. It can be served in both sweet as well as salty flavor. It is prepared by milling whole wheat grains roughly after cleaning and husking.
- The foremost feature of Dalia is weight loss
- It is good for diabetes and cardiovascular patients
- It is also helpful for avoiding breast cancer
- It is enriched with fiber content and known as complex carbohydrate managing energy resources in human body
- Enriched with proteins and vitamins, Dalia is favourite meal of North Indian People
- The product is easily accessibly in good price range